If you have been a victim of a crime resulting in substantial mental or physical abuse while in the United States, and if you are willing to provide helpful information to the authorities in order to investigate, prosecute and convict the perpetrators of these crimes, you and your immediate family members could obtain a special nonimmigrant visa to enter or remain in the country.

We can help you fill and complete all the paperwork, including Form I-918 Supplement B, which is the U Nonimmigrant Status Certification, so your application can be granted once it is signed by either local, state, or federal law enforcement agencies.

Call Us To Have The
Taste Of Advising You

We help you see the world differently, discover opportunities you may never have imagined.

(917) 836-1077