If you are a U.S. citizen and were legally married outside of the United States, you could bring your spouse to the country with a K-3 visa. This type of visa allows your spouse to enter the country with temporary legal status while applying to get a green card of permanent residence. This process takes between 6 and 9 months.

To be eligible:
• Your spouse must be legally married to you.
• Your spouse must live outside the United States.
• You must have already requested the family sponsorship (Form I-130)
• As the U.S. citizen spouse, you must meet certain income requirements, so you can financially support your non-citizen spouse. If you are unable to do so, you will need a joint sponsor.
• If your spouse has any children also traveling to the U.S., they must be under 21, unmarried and apply for a K-4 visa.

Call Us To Have The
Taste Of Advising You

We help you see the world differently, discover opportunities you may never have imagined.

(917) 836-1077