Due to the higher incidence of child-trafficking and abductions in custody cases, any child under 18 years of age traveling either alone, with only one parent or any other person who is not a parent or guardian is required to have a Minor Travel Consent Form in order to enter and/or leaving the United States territory.

This letter, signed by the non-traveling parent/legal guardian, acknowledges that the minor is leaving the country with their consent. We can help you smooth your travel plans by preparing and notarizing this letter for you once it is signed.

Call Us To Have The
Taste Of Advising You

We help you see the world differently, discover opportunities you may never have imagined.

(917) 836-1077