If you are ready to tie the knot, and you are marrying someone living outside of the United States, you can request a nonimmigrant visa, to travel to the United States in order to get married. Once that non-renewable visa is issued, you and your fiancé will have 90 days to get married, and then leave after the wedding.

However, it is not uncommon for the immigrant fiancé to apply for a green card immediately after the marriage takes place, using a process called Adjustment of Status. We can help you with both procedures.

Call Us To Have The
Taste Of Advising You

We help you see the world differently, discover opportunities you may never have imagined.

(917) 836-1077