This type of visa allows the spouse of a U.S. citizen to enter temporarily in the United States territory while waiting for a green card. To be eligible, you must meet the same criteria as the CR 1 visa.

This particular visa has some advantages:
• It is usually faster than the I-130
• It is valid for two years
• The holder can obtain employment authorization by filing Form I-765
• The holder may travel and reenter the U.S. multiple times

Call Us To Have The
Taste Of Advising You

We help you see the world differently, discover opportunities you may never have imagined.

(917) 836-1077