Work Permit Renewal

A document authorizing employment or EAD card, also known as a “working permit,” it is a document issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) that provides temporary employment authorization to non-U.S. citizens.

Call Us To Have The
Taste Of Advising You

We help you see the world differently, discover opportunities you may never have imagined.

(917) 836-1077