Family Petition

Your applications must be submitted to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services by a U.S. Citizen or a Legal Permanent Resident sponsoring an immediate or close family member (who is not a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident) with the intention of immigrating to the United States.

Call Us To Have The
Taste Of Advising You

We help you see the world differently, discover opportunities you may never have imagined.

(917) 836-1077