Family Petition Outside the United States

The law provides that any person residing in the United States must enter legally and with valid immigration status. However, there are exceptions.

It must be applied outside the U.S. if:
– Entered without inspection
– You are out of the status
– You live outside the U.S. and you can’t or desire to travel and wait for approval inside the country.

The exception for those who entered without any supervision or illegally would be only for individuals seeking political asylum, individuals protected by Act 245 (I) or those outside a valid immigration status (immediate family members like spouses, mother, father or single children under 21.

Call Us To Have The
Taste Of Advising You

We help you see the world differently, discover opportunities you may never have imagined.

(917) 836-1077