Adjustment of Status, removal conditions

If you have any conditions on your permanent resident status, you can request a removal of these conditions, by filing an adjustment of status. This must be made within 90 days before your conditional Green Card expires.
Not removing these conditions could result in losing permanent residence status and being deported, so it is important that you let us take care of this for you right away. We can help you by filing Form I-51 if you are married or Form I-829 if you have a business.

Call Us To Have The
Taste Of Advising You

We help you see the world differently, discover opportunities you may never have imagined.

(917) 836-1077